My Hard Working Man! Wouldn't you buy an alarm from those dimples??
So the summer has come to an end!! Troy decided that his last day of work would be yesterday. So now we can spend our final days in Florida together :) Well almost, we will mostly be packing everything we brought into the trunk of our car (which is being shipped back to good 'ol Utah Friday morning) hopefully we can make it fit!! We leave Saturday! It should be interesting without a car for a few days here. There are only like two people that aren't shipping their cars, lucky for us one of those two are our best buds here-so we have priority!! We went to the beach today and took a few pictures to finish out the trip. Hope you enjoy them. The waves are a little bigger than usual, and the water is a lot murkier than usual, because of Dean. But if this is all we see of a hurricane, I'm ok with that!


6 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! I want to be on the beach again. I can't wait for you both to be home with us. And, YES..I would buy an alarm from that handsome young man. hahah..Cute pics!!!
Im sure you would rather be in Utah than in FLorida!!!! RIght???? Any ways looks like you guys have had fun and we'll be glad to have you guys back on this side with us WEST COASTERS!!!
Yes, those dimples would be the seller point!! :) I am excited for you guys to come home too!! And those pictures are AWESOME!! I am glad you guys had a good time, but I am sure you are ready to be home again!! And get ready for the little one!
Your Boobs are HUGE!...thats all! call me when you get here!!! i miss my little big sister!
Hi Kori...This is Laura (O'Rullian) Stewart. I saw your blog on Tenille's. Congrats on being prego. You and your husband are really cute together:)
I think Troy is really sexy!! I would buy an alarm from him any day!
Post a Comment