Troy has been dying for me to update the blog, but I keep telling him that I have nothing to blog about because I've just been sick for the last two months! Well he thought that was something to blog about! So here you go!
Who knew that even if your mom didn't get sick, that meant nothing about the way you would be! I thought I was in the clear. Until I actually got pregnant, that is!! It is so weird to never feel all the way normal! But I know it is a blessing, and I will forget all about it when our little "bundle of joy" is finally here!!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Yes pregnancy is always something to blog about. I'm 6 months pregnant and being the second of 6 kids I know that every pregnancy is different and that every woman handles it differently. My mom never got sick but I find myself sick alot..though it may tapper off once you are in your second trimaster. I have found that I only get sick occasionally now and its so much better then the first trimaster.
Congratulations on being pregnant. its a joy so far. Hope everything goes well for you and that you get to hold your bundle of joy before too long. :D
YES!! My mom never got sick really either. I get sick the WHOLE time! Poor Kori! Just think though.. I am gonna have to watch your first child the next time you are pregnant with your second because it is soooo hard when you have to try to take care of another baby when you are sick being pregnant! ahh...:) But really, you forget how sick you were the SECOND you get to hold your baby! All the hard times go away and you do not remember at all how it feels! Love ya and can't wait to see you next week!!! YIPEEEE!
Yep..I was one of the lucky ones. I just got really tired. I'm glad you are blogging again!! I've been checking on ya and it's nice to see something new. I hope you're feeling better soon. Can't wait to see you both next week!!! YEAH!!!! Love you...(keep the blogs coming)
Congratulations!!! We are excited for you and get home safe.
Im so excited about your baby news!!! How did this not get out sooner!!! Anyways so glad you finally entered the blogging world.
YAYAYAY!!! Woo hoo Kori! I am sooooo excited for you! You turd, I can't believe you didn't tell me before!! Now you can add me to your friends list, I can keep caught up with you better through this blogging thing. Anyways, congratulations!
Amber
congratulations Kori, babies are so fun and bring with them so much happiness!!! Take pictures starting now of the growth that occurs in your tummy! garrett made this really cute video slide show of my stomach and how it grew!! im gonna add you to my "friends" list. hope you feel better!
love melanie
I was CONSTANTLY sick. It usually gets better after the first trimester though. :)
I couldn't keep any food down when I was pregnant with Katelyn. It got better when I hit 14 weeks. It is awful and I am so sorry that you have to go through it. Once you see your new baby you will feel that it was all worth it and you forget how bad it was. Hang in there. Who knows, the next pregnancy may not be as bad. It was a lot better for me the 2nd time. I am so happy for you. That is crazy that you will have a kid. He or she is going to be dang cute. Congratulations!
Kori- I decided you aren't allowed to be a blogger if you don't write me back soon ;o)
Amber
Post a Comment