This picture was taken at a party we went to the other night. We are Danny and Sandy from Grease, for those of you that are a little confused. Of course we are dressed as what must happen after the movie when they get married and start having kids!!

We went by to see how our neices Makinley and Gentry were dressed. They were a little too excited and wouldn't stand still for any real good pictures, this is what I got!! Makinley is an elephant and Gentry is a giraffe!! They sure do look cute!
Also...This last Friday was my work Fall Party!! It was fun!! The Dr's I work for love competition, so don't worry that for the party they had made up brackets for a basketball and ping pong tournament!! They thought I should play, I decided that may not be the best idea, since I'm not very sporty to begin with, and now that I'm prego it certainly doesn't help things!! Needless to say I got out of the basketball, but not the ping pong, which with my coordination didn't last long.


7 comments:
How darling. Hey- Did you steal my pic?? ;) Makinley and Gent are the best! :) I wanted to see Kin in my costume I got her that she wore today. Dang... Oh well, I will have to see pics later. Look at my blog to see the boys.
How cute!! The girls came to my work today and showed off their cute costumes. I love showing my grandkids off to my friends at work.
I'm sure glad you opted out of the basketball..wouldn't want to hurt our little Colby!!!
How fun! you should start posting "tummy" side poses so we get to see your tummy expanding! its fun to go back and look later too!
That is how you make an athlete out of the little fellow, play sports when your prego Kori!! hehehe
Love you, Dad Pyne
What cute costumes! Totally tops me and lewis's costumes. We were a t.v. and remote control. Totally lame! Your nieces and nephews are so dang cute!
HELLO!!? I think it is time to post the cute pics I took of you guys! Come on now!
Hey Kori,
It is so fun that we are back in contact. You are such a fun person and I have fantastic memories of us hanging out. Last night I was kind of watching 30 Rock and the guy that does that "I'm Brian Fellows...that's one fuzzy bug" guy is on the show and I just started laughing. It reminded me of that sleepover when we were trying to watch that on your lap top. Remember. Anyway...you look so cute as pregnant Sandy. You are way to cute for words. Talk with you soon. Anne
Post a Comment