Thursday, October 11, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!


We found out today that we are going to have a BOY!!! We are SO excited!! Especially since we only had a boy name picked out! So...Colby it is!! We think he kinda looks like Troy :)





There's been a lot going on. I had my "Golden Birthday" (which is where you turn the age of the date of your birthday), it was a good one, we had our first appointment letting us know all was well with the baby! We finally found a place to live and moved in last week, after looking for a whole month! I got a job at a dental office who only needs me for a few months, which works out perfectly since I don't want to work after the baby comes. Troy decided to manage for Apex next year, so we will be leaving another summer, kinda sad, but it is for the best!! Troy got a truck, which he has wanted since the beginning of time. I thought he could have one since he worked so hard over the summer. Jake and Shana got sealed yesterday. It was a beautiful day too!! And...I finally updated my blog!!

13 comments:

Chris said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! As you can tell..since the first thing I did was run to the store and buy some boy clothes!! Little Colby is lucky to have you for his parents. And I'm sure he'll be a real cutie!!! He's a Pyne and Whitzell..what more can I say? :)
Now keep blogging!!! hehehe

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Im so glad you posted I have been checking like everyday waiting for some kind of news from you!!!! It is so fun having a boy 1st!!! They are the protectors of there family. Also I have to say I think Colby couldn't be a more perfect name. That is Justins middle name. So I guess that makes me a little partial to that name. I bet your mom is so excited we will be seeing them on Sunday I think at Karens because grandma is visiting. Keep us posted on how things are going!!!

Kellybean said...

Congratulations! Baby boys are the best! I wanted a boy first so he could be the protector rather than the bossy oldest sister.I am so happy for you! Baby boys are so sweet and I just adore my little Linus and he is such a mommas boy. Where you guys living at now? We need to go play. Keep me posted!

Amber said...

Yay!! Congratulations Kori! I think boys are so much fun... you will have to send me an invitation to your shower. And yes, I am glad you updated your blog because I truly have been losing so much sleep tossing and turning wondering what was going on with you ;o)

Amber

Melanie said...

Congrats Kori! Baby boys are too cute, you are in a for such a fun experience! Being a mom that is!

Shana said...

I am soooo happy for you guys! Now Brayden & Daxton will finally have a boy in the family to torture! :) Daxton was right... well, all of us were right!! I can't wait to cuddle him!! But then you have to leave just a few months after he comes! :( Sad!!! I am so happy for you guys! Love you tons!

Kami Hall said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun! I hope everything keeps going well for you guys! Keep us updated!

{Anne} said...

Congrats Kori- I am so happy for you. There is nothing greater in the world than being a mom. I hope to see him when he comes. Anne

A. Kuhni said...

You are going to love your little guy. I have loved having Katelyn and she is a blast but my baby boy has been a pure pleasure. He tugs at my heart strings like nobody ever has. It has been so much fun watching him and Justin hang out in front of the T.V. watching sports and I can't wait to see them throwing a ball. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see pictures of you as your pregnancy progresses so you better post some!

Stanley said...

Wowzers i didn't even know you got married!! So double congrats and tell your bro to update his page someday.....
Stanzers

dboz said...

Congrats on your baby boy.....You will love having a boy....Tug's little boys are the sweetest little guys.

We are leaving for Cabo tomorrow for a week but when we get back I can't wait to make something for Colby...with Kelli everything is generic..but not too much longer there.

Love Aunt Deb
PS...email me your address.

Elaine said...

I know how Chris feels, LET THE SHOPING BEGIN! How fun! Can't wait to see the little feller.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hey Kori!
Glad that you found us! You and Troy look happy and it sounds like you have been on an adventure in Florida. Fun! So fun to hear that you are going to have a baby boy! You will LOVE it! He will be your best bud! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated and keep in touch!