6 interesting things about good 'ol me!! Enjoy!!!
1. I can usually figure out and fix computer problems, I don't know why, it's just something I can do!
2. My mom swears I am a natural blond!! Bring it up to her, it's a fun conversation to have.
3. I LOVE Costa Vida!! Even more now that I am pregnant!! I can't get enough of the mango salsa! (that's weird just because most pregnant people I know don't like it while they're pregnant!)
4. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, in the summer, my friend and I had a Harry Potter movie marathon the day before the latest movie came out, then went to the first show the next day!!
5. Troy kissed me on our first date, so of course I thought we wouldn't get married!! Now look at us!!
6. I cry everytime someone gets kicked off the Biggest Loser (this started before I was pregnant, so you can just imagine what it's like now!!)
The people I tag now (that haven't been tagged already)
Rachel
Amber
Diana
Misty
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi Kori-- It's Brynnley. How are you guys? Congrats on your baby boy coming soon. Thats great. I totally cry at shows like the biggest loser, oh extreme make-over home edition. I always cry on that one. Tell Lindsay Hi for me.
Hey! So you have a Costa Vida there? We have a Costa Vida here!!! It's just like Cafe Rio. I love eating there. It's actually funny because you will here everyone in there talking and you can tell they are LDS. Too funny!!!
Amber
That mango in the salad was sooo good!!! :) Now I know why you get it. Next time I will just order what you order! :)
Post a Comment