Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Belly Chronicles

The day we left Florida. (I thought I was showing)

When we went to visit my family in Cali in September ( I thought I was showing here too!)

At the Pyne Family party. (Finally, I am showing!!)



The picture Shana took. She did a good job!! Thanks Shana!

When we went to Cali for Grandma Whitezell's funeral. (the belly made Tanner stare!!)


And last Sunday decorating cookies with the Pyne's, we thought Colby needed to be in a grandkids picture too!!


Yay!! I only have like 2 and 1/2 months left!! I can start counting down now!!! Hope you all enjoy the belly pictures!

This is a new picture that shows the belly a little better!! Troy thought we needed a better one!

12 comments:

Chris said...

Those are so cute!!! Troy looks like he's expecting right along with you!!..hahaha.. You'll have to put another on there in another month!!! Then 2 months. You make a cute pregnant mommy.

Kellybean said...

It's funny how you think your "showing" until you are really showing, then you look back at the pictures thinking, that was nothing. Those are cute Kori!

Shana said...

Your belly is so cute! And poky and I love to see him move! I can't wait to hold him and love him up. Thanks for posting the pics!!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Kori that is such a cute idea!!! You are so dang small still! I cannot wait to see how cute he is gonna be!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

That sure is not much of a belly!!! You sure do look so cute, I wish I looked like that pregnant!!! I always say I would have looked a lot better if I would have had all the cute maternity clothes they have now for girls!!!! Maybe I will have to another one!!! (I don't think jared would agree!!!)

Brynn said...

Kori you are so cute. I wish I was there to see you grow. Good Luck, you are a very cute pregnant person.

Amber said...

Weirdness that your pregnant! I seriously am in denial... you look too cute though!

Amber

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Kori I need your address. can you email me withit? Misty9212@comcast.net

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Kori,
Wow, only 2 1/2 months left? I hope it goes by fast for you!!! So, emily hoge had her baby. Do you mind if I give her your blog address, I'm sure she would love to keep in touch with ya. By the way, you look so stinkin cute!! I love it!

Tara said...

Kori! You are so dead for not telling me you were expecting! I guess that's probably my fault for not keeping in touch! You look so cute and skinny for being prego! Now that you're back in Utah, let's meet for lunch and catch up! I got your blog from Em. I hope to talk to you soon, I think I still have your phone number. Email me sometime: coopertnc@hotmail.com Miss you!

Laura said...

Kori- What a cute pregnant girl you make! I didn't know you lived up here. That's so random we have the same doctor. I thought Dr. Judd was pretty cool but last time was my first visit. Have you been completely happy with him so far? Anyways, glad to see you're doing well. Happy New Year!

Amber said...

Time for a new post weenie!