Sunday, January 27, 2008
THOUSAND OAKS/LOS ANGELES
So we found out where we will be spending our summer. And to tell you the truth, I can't be happier!!! We will be living in Thousand Oaks, CA. And Troy's area goes from Santa Maria to LA. This will be the closest I have lived to my family in the last ten years (since I moved to Utah). It's a blessing, this way the Whitezell's can see Colby more and it will be less expensive to come back here to visit during the summer! Plus there will be so much we can do out there! We will be there from the end of April to the end of August! So...YAY!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Disneyland here we come... ;)
I hope it's a great summer for you guys!!! Make lots of money!!!
Kori!
What day is your due date? I can't believe your so close, I hope I get a chance to see the new little guy before you're gone to California! I'll try giving you a call this week, promise!
Post a Comment