Friday, February 15, 2008

Not even close??

Looking at this picture you would think I was gonna go any day now. Everyone in my ward always seem so surprised when I tell them I still have a few weeks left. Well the other day when I went to the Dr. he informed me that I'm not even close!! I almost cried, I thought he was going to tell me I was almost done! He told me, at another appointment, that I had a high potential for having him early because of the shape of my uterus. He also told me not to get my hopes up, but of course I did :( . So he told me last time that I shouldn't expect anything before March. Which is good, March is a nice month; it's just that February started looking really good to me!! Oh well, I guess I can wait. I'm just tired of being pregnant. We'll let you know if anything happens before then :)

10 comments:

Chris said...

Hey there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! And the longer our little Colby is cooking in the oven the better!! I can't wait though!!!

Kellybean said...

Hey Kori, I'm sorry I know how you feel. If this makes you feel any better I gained a whopping 55lbs!

Kellybean said...

Oh, I forgot to mention the good news...I did loose all that weight.

Shana said...

He will come soon! Just think... not too much longer! I can't wait to see the little man! Love you and if you need anything, let me know!!!

Melanie said...

don't get too down, a lot can change in 1 week! Better luck at your next appt!

Nicolle said...

Kori you still are so cute! Dang I thought that you were going to go early too! Oh well things change fast, Kennedy came a week early so maybe your little guy will come early too!

Amber said...

I feel your pain my friend. The last month you are just so ready to have them. I laughed when you said that you haven't been getting sleep and you were wondering if that is preparing you for what is to come.... ummm, yeah actually, it is! But look on the bright side, at least you will be getting up for a reason, not just because you have to pee or are so big you're uncomfortable. You are soo close! Woo Hoo!!!

emily said...

kori, it's emily, your old workout partner @ 24hr. i found u thru tara. remember the good ol days @ dr. mckells. u look great! i was nowhere near having my baby n they thought about planning to induce n i had her a few days later. im so excited 4 u. keep in touch, emily

Elaine said...

CONGRATS!!!! You didn't have to wait 'til March. It's been fun watching Colby grow inside you and now we're really excited to see the real dude. Picture's on Shana and Chris's blogs are so cute of him and your new little family.

Amber said...

Okay, where's the pic's Kori! I mean, it's not like you are super busy or anything ;o) Congratulations again!!! I am sure he is super cute. Post pic's when you have time.

Amber