
This is Colby's Easter outfit. I had been waiting to have him wear it until he could go to church, so we went to just Sacrament. It's a good thing we went this week too, this is probably the one and only time he will be able to wear it!! Sad, I know, but good that he is growing like a little weed!! He sure did look cute though.

We went out to Tooelle to Shana and Jake's for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt. As you can see, Colby thoroughly enjoyed himself. Next year he will appreciate it a little more I am sure, especially the part where Mimah dresses like an Easter Bunny. The kids love it!!

Here is Troy entertaining himself during the Easter Egg hunt. Although he is still a big kid, he couldn't participate in the hunt, it's only for the little kids!!

Here are all the grown up kids on Easter. It was such a nice day!! The sun was a little bright, but I'm not complaining. I can't wait for warm weather all the time!! I am so sick of the cold. We went to California a few weeks ago so Troy could go check out the area he will be knocking in this summer, and he dropped me off at my mom and dad's house. I am waiting for a few more pictures from my mom from that trip, then I will post them!!
4 comments:
That was the funnest Easter. I'm so glad we could all be together. Next year Colby will really have fun.
I love the smiling picture of Colby! He is such a cute little baby, I can't wait to see him again, I'm already missing him:) I'm glad he enjoyed the Easter egg hunt, so funny!
he is so cute. Happy easter to you all. How are you dealing with mommy-hood? Hopefully well. I had no idea Lindsay had her babies. Wow, I dont know if I remembered she was pregnant. Your family is growing!! Very cool.
Hey guys! Congrats to you and your beautiful baby boy! We are so excited for you two. I was so excited to find out that you guys are bloggers:) Living up here in Idaho gets a little difficult to keep in touch...maybe we can do better at this:) Love to here from you.
Love, Tyler and Laura
tylerandlaurabarrett.blogspot.com
Post a Comment