Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It was time...



Who is this little old man you might ask... it's Colby!!It was time for a much needed haircut. Bless his heart...I always try to comb it into a little mohawk on the top to show that he has hair, but no matter what I do to the sides, they just poof out, he looked like a little old man! And don't forget about the hefty mullet he had managed to grow in the back! :(
So we had Kristi cut his hair, he did pretty well for the procedure.
As long as he kept his binki in, he didn't care what was happening.
He wasn't too sure about this new look at first...

But he soon decided that he looks GOOD!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

He looks like a little fatty now!! He has the cutest smile!!! I hope you sanitized his body when you left that hair place..lol

Shana said...

He is so freaking cute!!!!!
I need to see him again soon!!

Kellybean said...

He is so cute! Linus still has not had his first haircut and he is almost 2!

Tara said...

I am laughing so hard right now Kori! I know you said you were thinking of cutting his hair, but I didn't realize you were that serious! You are probably the only person I know who's had her baby get an infant haircut, but I must say, I'm liking the new do! He looks older already! Such a cute little guy, I need to stop by before you leave to California!