That is halarious!! He is such a sweetie and I miss him so much!! I miss you guys too though! Gosh, just come home already!!! Give the big fella a kiss from his auntie who loves him!! :)
It's crazy because we've always thought from the day he was born that he resembled his papa Roger. Thanks for posting that. It sure was cute!! I miss him so much!!! Please kiss him from Mimah
All I can say is that Colby is one handsome dude. He is going to have the girls fighting over him!! I miss that little guy more than you can imagine. I also miss his parents tons. Love Grandpa Pyne.
How are you guys? This is Amanda Tucker. I was excited to see your blog! You Guys look so great! The little one is such a doll! I can't believe he is already here. I still feel like you should be pregnant ( I know you are glad you aren't! Sorry that you got so sick! I had a little taste of that in my first trimester but not nearly what you had!) only because you were only a few weeks along last time we saw you and now so many of us have lost track of each other! How is everything going? Are you guys out selling again this year?
Alright your baby is so dang cute I wish we could all be together like last year it would've been so fun! The picture changing and fixing website is picnik.com! its so fun, its free but if you want the upgraded one it costs so try it out and let me know how you like it!
We are a happy family of three. We are enjoying this time we have to play and learn together, and are excited to see what the future has in store for us!!
7 comments:
That is halarious!! He is such a sweetie and I miss him so much!! I miss you guys too though! Gosh, just come home already!!! Give the big fella a kiss from his auntie who loves him!! :)
It's crazy because we've always thought from the day he was born that he resembled his papa Roger. Thanks for posting that. It sure was cute!! I miss him so much!!! Please kiss him from Mimah
All I can say is that Colby is one handsome dude. He is going to have the girls fighting over him!! I miss that little guy more than you can imagine. I also miss his parents tons.
Love Grandpa Pyne.
How are you guys? This is Amanda Tucker. I was excited to see your blog! You Guys look so great! The little one is such a doll! I can't believe he is already here. I still feel like you should be pregnant ( I know you are glad you aren't! Sorry that you got so sick! I had a little taste of that in my first trimester but not nearly what you had!) only because you were only a few weeks along last time we saw you and now so many of us have lost track of each other! How is everything going? Are you guys out selling again this year?
i kinda love my chubby little nephew so much i just think i might drive to cali to see him
laughing, all you can do is smile back at the pictures:) Any ideas on how to get my blog back, it disappeared on me and I can't find it:(
Alright your baby is so dang cute I wish we could all be together like last year it would've been so fun! The picture changing and fixing website is picnik.com! its so fun, its free but if you want the upgraded one it costs so try it out and let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment