Last weekend we all went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun, I love zoos :) And as you can tell by the pictures, so does Colby ;)
Colby at the biginning of the day, still kinda awake...
Christine, Hallie, Me and Colby (he's in the stroller) by the flamingos.
Flamingos. These were always my mom's favorite at the zoo, so we would always take pictures by them, I couldn't resist :)
One of the elephants bathing himself.
Colby and I enjoying the giraffes. Obviously Colby's favorite :)
Colby and Trudi. This was about the only time he was awake, I had him out to feed him!
After the zoo a few of us went to downtown Santa Barbara. It was fun to just walk around and look at everything, but, note to self, do not bring the stroller next time, the stores here are not made for such contraptions! I was knocking stuff over left and right!!


No comments:
Post a Comment