Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...Oh NO she Caught me!!!

(the conversation we would have had if Colby could talk)
Me: Colby are you taking your nap like a good boy?
Colby: Uh...Sure mom!
This is what I found when I went to check on him during one of his naps yesterday.

10 comments:

Chris said...

That is way too funny. He wanted to be up with you mom..lol.

Chris said...

Thats my boy! That is funny. I love that little guy, he wanted to play.
Love grandpa P.

CharLee Carn said...

Ha ha that is so funny! He has such a cute personality just by your pictures! I bet he is so much fun! I can't wait to see him soon!

Nic & Trudi said...

So cute!!! He is such a fun baby! Did he roll over onto his tummy???

Shana said...

That little stinker needs his fav Auntie Shana to steal him away for a while so he can get to know her!! I miss this little fella!

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Oh Kori you need to add the memory thing on your blog, but until then I am going to leave one really funny memory. I was telling the girls about this the other day and I was laughing so hard but they didn't think it was as funny, I guess it was a you had to be there moment, anyways we were in Moab with the whole gang and we were standing on that rock with our gas station drinks, we kept smelling this awful awful smell so we came to the conclusion that is was Jake farting we kept getting so mad at him and he insisted it wasn't him then after who knows how long we figured it was our freakin cups, we were dying laughing seriously I remember laughing harder then I ever had.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh he makes me want one soooo bad!!!! He is so cute!

Tara said...

Glad to see you're feeling better, I was wondering where you were in blogger world:) Colby is just so cute, I want to squish his little cheeks, not in a hurtful way, don't worry! Looks like you're having lots of fun in Cali, enjoy it while it lasts! Hopefully Colby figures out the "Mom just opened the door to check on me- quick, pretend I'm asleep" trick, now that will be funny:)

Amber said...

Ummm yeah, I am all for a move to AZ by you and your hubby!! Plus, Colby and my boys are destined to be bff's!!! I don't look cute pregnant Kori, I look swollen and miserable, which I am. Only 6 and a half more weeks and I will be onto a new stress (a new baby with two wild boys).

Amber

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Troy man your looking hotter and hotter every day. how did you get so sexy. dang selling out here is tuff I dont know how you have done it for so long. take care love Lewis...