Here is
Colby doing his
tummy time, obviously not wanting his picture taken :)
Here we
are at my
mom and
dad's house, if you
look closely at
Colby he is
smiling behind his
binki!
We have been practicing sitting up lately, he's getting better :)
Drool anyone??
And he can
hold his
own bottle now.
He thinks he is
so big!
7 comments:
Thanks for posting more pictures of Colby and also of you and Troy!! I can NOT wait to kiss those cheeks!!! He just gets cuter and cuter!!! Love you all!!
He is a handsome man! HE BETTER NOT BE LEARNING THOSE KINDS OF THINGS AT THAT AGE! (not wanting his picture taken) hahahah Love you guys.
I can't believe how big he's getting. It's crazy how fast they grow. I'm excited for Colby and our baby to be little buds. Colby will have to his older buddy and show him what's up. Haha!
He is such a sweetie pie!! Gee, COME HOME!
He is so dang cute and gets cuter everytime I see a new picture of him. Lets get together when we get back. Are you guys extending?
Kori! Colby is so darn adorable! i love his chubby little cheeks! and you know what i heard--babies who sleep with their arms up like that end up the smartest!! =)
I was looking at this blog again and I noticed that Troy is tilting his head like Shana does!!! What's up with that? hahaha
Post a Comment