We got Colby a new toy! It took him a little bit to figure it out, but he's decided that he LOVES it now!!
When I take pictures, I say "Boo!" to get the Colbster to smile...Well I need to think of something else to say now, cuz this is what I get!! :) (cute, but not quite the smile I was looking for)
He's even managed to make a friend to play with while in his toy!...His reflection!!
He plays so hard, bless his little heart. He fell asleep in his toy the other day!


15 comments:
Oh goodness, I don't like this one bit! I am missing out on the little man!! I love him!!! COME HOME NOW~!!!!!!!!! And I LOVE the pictures. That boo face is halarious!!! LOL
And it is sooo much fun to see him in action. He needs his Auntie Shana to make him smile and to play with him!!! I know he will LOVE me! AHHH, I aM GOING CRAZY! EL LOCO!
I miss that handsome Colby boy. Those pictures are the best.
Love Grandpa P.
He's just growing so fast!! I bought a brag book to put in my purse and I don't have any pictures of Colby to put in it :(
He's such a doll and I would love to brag about the little Colbster..
i cant wait till you teach him to 'smile with his teeth" remember that with nick...i can see it coming, its only a matter of time! yippee we get to see you guys this weekend too! wahoo!
Kori!! He is getting so big! He is so cute! I hope things are going well for you guys out there!
haha he is such a doll! I love that picture of him saying 'boo' his face is so dang cute!!!
That is so cute! I should get one of those when my baby gets old enough if it makes them fall asleep! He is a cutie... I think he looks more like Troy to me, but im really bad at trying to judge who babies look like. All I know is he is a cutie pie!
Kori! He is so cute! that looks like a really fun toy! i'll have to get out ours for Emma. He has the cutest little expressions!
Hey!! How are ya? We finally made it back home! How is being at your parents? I hope everything is going good! I can't wait to see you guys in a month! But I got a question for ya..how did you make your center paper where your posts go on, have a wavy outline? I've been trying to do it but I can't do it!
I cant believe how big Colby is getting! Sweet sleeping pose Colby!
Oh he is getting so big. you gotta love those dimples and chubby cheeks. ha. hope you guys are doing good.
DOn't you just love the bouncer? I bought one when Cannon was a baby and it has been a huge hit with both of my boys... guess we'll see if our new little man likes it soon enough! So how are you doing? Are you back in Utah yet?
Amber
So fun to see how much he has grown. Love all the pictures. and I also Love your blog format. He is one adorable little guy.
He is beyond adorable, you look amazing, hot, fantastic, everything above! Are you back yet, let's meet up for lunch!?!
Post a Comment