Friday, October 31, 2008

Pictures from our Fall :)


We went up the canyon one day and had Shana take some Family Pictures for us. Even though the leaves were pretty much done changing, I think we got some good ones! Thanks Shana!
We went to get our pumpkins and thought we would try to take some pictures of Colby, he wasn't too sure about that! :)
For the Pyne Family Halloween Party we were a family of Cowboys.
We went to a pumpkin patch with the cousins and took some pictures.
Troy and I had a few Halloween parties, this one we dressed as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee.
He has been LOVING to drink out of his sippy cup!
Colby got a new tooth! Look closely at the picture above and you can see it. He's our little
jack-o-lantern

So we got him his own toothbrush!

He likes it!!

AND, in case you were wondering how much the Colbster LOVES his food...watch this. (this is the reaction we get everytime we put him in his chair to eat!!) (oh, and, he isn't starving, he just finished his bottle...)


Now you are all caught up!!

8 comments:

Chris said...

You're such a brat Troy!! He was starving!!! j/k. He certainly doesn't look like he's starving..the little fatty. Looks like you've had a nice fall season with all the parties and pumpkin patches etc.

Chris said...

He is soooo funny and you are such a tease Troy!! Poor Colbster! lol. Ya, he is obsessed with food, bottles and anything he can eat. :) lol I love having him around and being able to see him and love him up a lot! The pictures are all so cute!

Chris said...

I think that second comment was from Shana. I didn't post twice..lol But I ditto what she said..hahahaha

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

So cute! What a little handsome dude!! I love his hair and his teeth!! and I love your hair too Kori!! I love seeing your blog, so fun!!

Chase and Nichole said...

Ha ha! That is hilarious how he reacts in his high chair. I have a feeling that is how Brielle is going to be as well, she is a little piggy when it comes to her bottle! Cute pics

Trent & Tara said...

Hey girl...i think we saw you in Walmart the other day. Trent and I said hi....I knew I knew you but didn't know how. It hit me after we passed you...so sorry for being weird. That was you right??? ha ha Cute photos as well.

Nicolle said...

I love the family picts! I cant believe how big Colby is getting!! Ok im trying to get all the pdc girls together for dinner sometime before Christmas so I will let you know!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

McLane and I watched this over and over because we were laughing so hard.