So...We are back! It was a long summer! For the month of August, Colby and I were in Bakersfield with the Whitezell's, while Troy did extended sales in Boston. We missed him a ton! While he was gone, Colby got two teeth, decided he absolutely LOVES baby food, and figured out how to roll over onto his tummy!! As you can see...Colby didn't mind hangin' out with the guys while he was there. He really got attatched to Papa! Finally one of the grandkids prefers him over Grandma!
Colby was sooo excited to have his Daddy back!
They swam...
and explored together!
Uncle Tyler came home from Russia!
We came back to Utah and Colby got re-introduced to the Pyne's...

We went Camping...
and cuddled in our sleeping bag...

They played...
We went Camping...
We enjoyed the outdoors!
We looked at the pretty trees and fire!
We are glad to be back to the normal life...until next summer!


14 comments:
I'm glad you finally updated your blog!! And we're also glad you're home. Cute pictures!!! I can't wait to see the ones you took today!
Troy! Holy smokes man I can't believe I have not been able to have a chance to come see your baby he is gettin so big! Have you heard me and chans good news? We are also havin a baby. We also moved to texas but will be home in november so I definitely want to come see you guys! By the way buddy we are adding you guys to our blog so maybe it will be a little easier to stay in touch!
Brock and Chantell
Oh I'm so glad you guys are FINALLY back! Lets go out asap then! I wanna see your little guy....and you guys of course! :)
We are glad you are home!! I love the little Colbster!! He is so sweet!! :) Cute pictures!
You have such a cute family. Plus as usual you are amazingly photogenic. I have decided it is your smile that does it. Oh this is Nicole Urmston Panero if you are worried that some stalker is checking you out-its just me.
K so I love the update!!!! I was so glad we got to see you guys tonight! We definitly need to get together more often!
Holy cow! You didn't post forever! I didn't know what happened to you guys!
I'm glad you guys are back. I'm sad though because I didn't get to see you today...maybe next week!
Kori we totally need to get together!!! I can't believe how big the Colbster is getting. It's crazy! I'm glad you're back in Utah, now lets do something!!
Nice to have you home again. and FINIALLY see in person your cutie pie Colby.
Isn't it so good to get back, I didn't know it would be such a pain. Colby is so dang cute, I need to see you guys soon.
Yeah, you updated your blog! Welcome home:) You guys look so good, and your little guy is getting so big, he is darling:)
Hello! So you are finally back in Utah! Sorry I never text you back, but Im sure you know how crazy life with a newborn is! Hopefully I will be up to some visitors soon, so I will let you know! Looks like you and your cute family are doing well. Talk to you soon
Holy freaking skinny Kori!!! Do you not eat anything, seriously, you are a twig!! K, so when are we meeting up for a lunch date? I work Tues and Thurs so maybe one of those days on my lunch hour we can catch up? Let me know what your schedule's like...Colby is seriously the cutest little boy ever!
Post a Comment