That is such a cute picture of Troy and your little Colby! Are you going to the lunch on Thur? I am so sad I will miss it! We are going to St. George tomorrow! We will have to get together some other time
We are a happy family of three. We are enjoying this time we have to play and learn together, and are excited to see what the future has in store for us!!
5 comments:
What a great picture......
Happy Birthday Troy!!! I love you!!
That is such a cute picture of Troy and your little Colby! Are you going to the lunch on Thur? I am so sad I will miss it! We are going to St. George tomorrow! We will have to get together some other time
How precious Colby?! Too cute! All I have to say is you are one crazy chick and you KNOW why, ha! Happy birthday to Troy!!!
I meant to say how precious is colby?! Darn phone!!
Post a Comment