Wednesday, August 26, 2009
A little FYI
So as many of you probably already know, we are back in Utah. Troy is finally back with us after being back in TN for 8 weeks. Colby is walking everywhere! And i turn 29 tomorrow!! Holy Smokes!! AND my Dr. thinks a fun day to have my baby would be 09/09/09. So don't worry, he scheduled me to be induced that day :) At least we know when it should be happening for sure. Next, this means that she will be Adaline Pyne born on 9/09/09 to Kori Pyne who is 29! I hope she doesn't get a complex over all the rhyming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Kori we TOTALLY need to play. And I love Dr. Judd's sense of humor. Haha. He's crazy but the best FOR SURE!! I'm glad you upated.
That's cool.
My daughter Summer's birthday is 9/9 and Chloe's is 9/10. Both totally great days to have a baby. Good luck!
Oh that's really neat. Glad to hear that you've been doing well and that your hubby's back:)Cute name for your precious little girl. We'll be down in Utah the following weekend, if you're feeling o.k. maybe i'll give you call and stop by to say hi! Good luck with things:)
Oh my word. I never realized all the rest of the info..such as Kori being 29..you guys are so funny but I think it's fun!! I love it. I can't wait for her to be here!!
Congrats Kori on the upcoming baby!! Our first little girl's birthday is Sept 9th also- just not this year- but that is a good day! I hope all is well with you and we need to get together when your baby gets here after a while. I talked to Anne and we will have to do a playdate!!
I thought you were in Memphis with you honey. That's why we didn't call you about the reunion thing. I sorry :( But we are going to do it again so we will for sure call you! Good luck on 9/9/09!
I love it......
You're babies are so cute, Baby Adaline is darling I need to see her in person and give her a gift, what do you guys need.?? More cute girlie stuff or diapers?
فنى
Post a Comment