Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time For an Update, don't you think??

We went out to Tooele (to Jake and Shana's house) for Christmas Eve. We (everyone but myself) went sledding right when we got there! It looked like a blast!! My time will come soon enough when I too can go sledding!A funny thing: this red jacket is from what I refer to as my "chubby days". Good thing I kept it around, it really comes in handy these days!! I will explain those days another time.

After sledding we ate an awesome dinner, then we were entertained by all the kids (and a few of the grown up ones too) with the story of the Nativity. Look at that cute shepherd, he is so into it!! ;)Christmas morning. We asked for things for Colby!! Santa is so nice!


We got a Jesus picture too! We were very excited!!Two days after Christmas we headed down to Cali to visit the Whitezell's for Christmas!! We went to Disneyland! It was way fun, even though I could only ride like 4 rides :(I had my own ride though. That's right, we rented me an electric wheelchair!! Trust me, I know that every other pregnant lady there was green with envy over mine!! It was probably the best idea we have ever had!! It was me and all the larger older people on them. This is on Finding Nemo, probably not anyone's favorite ride, it was the only one we used the wheelchair to cut in line for. (All the good one's I couldn't ride on anyway :( so we only had to wait 45 minutes for this one instead of 2 hrs) Sorry Dustin, your eyes are closed :)
Troy was sent away to ride all the fun stuff with everyone else, somehow on every ride, he had the ability to cover everyone else's faces with his hands!!! My dad still refers to him as the oragutang!! He had fun, I just cruised around with my mom, we rode the train, picked up fast passes for everyone, and watched the parade! Always a treat.
So...there you have it! Our Holidays!! It was a lot of driving, which in my current state was not the funnest time. But I love spending time with family!! We are officially in count down mode!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks left! I am so excited, I have felt for so long like pregnancy would never end! Well it will, and I can't wait!! I don't sleep as well these days, sometimes I cry thinking about going to bed, cause I know I am going to be awake again in just a few hours, and I am so tired!! If this is preparing me for when he is here, I'm a little nervous, I guess I should just plan on him never sleeping! We are slowly accumulating furniture for Colby, we are just getting one thing at a time, everytime we get a new coupon we get something new! We picked up the crib today. It's becoming real!! It's weird, there's actually going to be a baby here!


6 comments:

Chris said...

A...yeah it's time you blogged again!!! hahah. Christmas was so nice this year since ALL my family were here with us. I'm glad you got to go to see your family also. We can't wait for baby Colby to get here!!! It won't be long now. And yes, you better prepare yourself for some sleepless nights. Both of you!!! lol

Shana said...

FINALLY ANOTHER POST!!! :) That was fun and way cute pictures! I love the one of you & Daxton! I will have to save that one to my computer, it is so cute. I can't wait to meet Colby!! Neither can Daxton & Brayden!!!! It will be soooo much fun!!!!!!! But yes, you will be tired... A LOT! :)

Dustin Christie and Bee said...

oh kori...you ARE my favorite sister...even if you do fit in your chubby jacket again haha

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Kori your finally back!!!! I can't really say much because I haven't posted forever!!! Anyways you look so great!! You have the cutest little tummy!!! I can't believe your just about ready to have the baby. I can't wait to see him. Looks kie you guys had fun over Christmas. Tell everyone we said Hi!!! Miss you!!!!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh my heck you are too funny! Love the wheel chair picture!!! That is a good idea though and looks like it could have been a pretty fun ride! Love the update though! We need to get together and go do something!!! We never see you guys anymore!!! We miss you!

Amber said...

I am DYING that you rode in a wheel chair at Disneyland. I love it!! So when are you actually due? CRAZY that you are going to have a baby soon. Info, I am pregnant with number 3! Shoot me now ;) Anyway, email or call me sometime!

Amber