OH, and he has taught himself to suck his thumb!! He will be taking a binki from now on, you can take away a binki but not a thumb!! (Troy and I both sucked our thumbs when we were little)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Our first week with Colby Lincoln
OH, and he has taught himself to suck his thumb!! He will be taking a binki from now on, you can take away a binki but not a thumb!! (Troy and I both sucked our thumbs when we were little)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
He's such a cute little fart!! I hope he's through with this jaundice thing. I love the family photo!! lol
He is Grandpa's boy for sure!! He is a champ, I love him.
Grandpa Pyne
I am so happy for you guys! He is so cute and tiny and I just love him a ton!!! :) I love these pictures!
What a cute little stud! Landon had to be under the lights too. It sucked! A tanning booth in a suitcase. Good Luck with everything!
Love the pictures.... We are so HAPPY for you guys. It is so funny cause We always called Troy a little Monkey when he was a baby. Like father like son. Can't wait to see him in person.
I am glad that you put up the pic's! He is a cute little dude. I love my boys, I can't imagine not having them. Cannon is in here telling me that he went poop so he needs a treat... ah, the joys! Anyway, congratulations again and I can't wait to hear the labor story ;o)
Amber
How sweet! We are so happy for you guys!
Kori he is so BEAUTIFUL! I love him! Congratulations I am so happy for you guys!
Linus also sucked his thumb and so we gave him a binki and then after about 6 months he didn't want the binki and wanted his finger. So I hope he forgets he ever liked that thumb. I suppose you and I are weird about that sort of thing after working for Dr. Markham.
Kori,
I found your blog through Abby. Congratulations on your little guy. He is so cute! I hope he is sleeping well for you.
-Tiffany
Hey Kori! I just randomly fell upon your blog and I can't believe you just had a baby! Congratulations! I have a 4 1/2 month old boy of my own... you'll have to check out my blog if you get a minute! Well, I'm so glad you're doing well! April (Lundquist) Jolley
Kori hes is soooooo cute!!! Who does he look more like? I have to say I think it might be Troy but you will have to post your baby pictures and Colbys and we will have to see!!! Hope you are getting enough rest , and wish i was there to help out, aka hold the baby!!!
Kori, he is so freaking cute! Ok has things settled down a little cause i want to come and visit you! He is adorable!
He is so cute!
Oh he is a cutie!!! I wish I could have seen him in real person, but as you heard I had to have back surgery and still get to Texas to see my first grandbaby! I am so happy for you two! Now that he has been in your lives for a short while tell me...can you even imagine your life without him?! Isn't it amazing how they wrap your hearts around their little finger so quickly? Even grandma's!!!!!!!! I am loving being here with Brittany, Josh and of course little Joshy. I will have to have Colby be my surrogate grandson when I come home though..okay? Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!! All my love, Debbie
Post a Comment