I absolutley adore that picture of Colby and his daddy. How precious!!! I can't imagine not seeing him when you guys go!!! I will miss him so much. (you can leave him with us if you want)..hahaha
Kori, your baby boy is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations. He really is handsome. I totally had to give my oldest a haircut really early too. He was born with a total mullet.
Congratulations! Troy I didn't know you guys had a baby! My brother in law, Bryce McBride talks about you all the time and tells me so many stories about you from Chicago. ANyways, I just had to say congrats and tell you that your little boy is SO CUTE. I'll have to tell Bryce that you had a baby.
We are a happy family of three. We are enjoying this time we have to play and learn together, and are excited to see what the future has in store for us!!
7 comments:
I absolutley adore that picture of Colby and his daddy. How precious!!! I can't imagine not seeing him when you guys go!!! I will miss him so much. (you can leave him with us if you want)..hahaha
That is the cutest pic of Troy and Colby!!! Oh my gosh, I love his smile! He has dimples just like daddy too!!!!
Wow that is the cutest little outfit ever, um i wonder who bought it for you?? I love his smile when Troy is holding him so FREAKING cute!
He is so cute. He looks like he is getting to the personality stage. How fun:)
What great pictures!!! He is growing so fast and I have yet to see him in person.
Kori, your baby boy is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations. He really is handsome. I totally had to give my oldest a haircut really early too. He was born with a total mullet.
You look beautiful as always.
much love,
tiffany
Congratulations! Troy I didn't know you guys had a baby! My brother in law, Bryce McBride talks about you all the time and tells me so many stories about you from Chicago. ANyways, I just had to say congrats and tell you that your little boy is SO CUTE. I'll have to tell Bryce that you had a baby.
Post a Comment