Tonight while I was giving Colby his bath, he begged me to make a sign for Uncle Tyler. He told me he would hold it while I took his picture. So, of course, I did!! Uncle Tyler is able to check out our blog if he has time on his P-Day after he has emailed the family. Plus...how could you pass this smile up??
It took us a few tries to get the perfect picture. Bless his little heart...he was just so excited to hold the sign for the picture :) He couldn't hold still, his arms and legs were going a mile a minute!!
But we did manage to get some good pictures, these are the best we had.
Sorry Ty, he's not smiling, he was just so serious about getting it just right for you!! We love you!! And we can't wait to see you!!! Love Kori, Troy, and Colby


9 comments:
That was INSANE to look at that!!! That first picture with him smiling is the SPITTING image of Troy when he was that age. The exact same smile!!!! I love it!
Look at his little dimples, just like his dad!! That is crazy!
DE JA VU...
ANyways, I can't wait to see that little man!! I miss you guys tons!
Love ya
Shana
Wow you guys will have to get Troys book out when you get home and look at how much Colby looks like him. It's crazy!! Are his eyes brown? It looks like it in the pictures. I can't wait to kiss his cheeks!!! Thanks for posting those!! WE miss you all!!
This is Whitney Swapp. I don't know if you remember me but we went to Florida with you guys last summer. I love your blog you guys are so cute. Colby is a handsome little thing!! It's fun to see how everyone is doing
Hope all is well!
Colby is so dang cute it kills me! But I know I'm a true blogger you could say with always having a new one on...can't help it ha! Lets just say I have a lot of time on my hands with not having a job yet ha ha...
Hey I just found your blog. Your little one is growing up so fast!! I havent seen you in a while!!
That little dimple is fantastic! Your brother will love these.
Hey I'm so glad that you found my blog and kept your promise about us being blogging buddies! :) Your little boy is so darling!
Hey Kori~ Your little Colby is adorable. Isn't being a mother so much fun? Even though its tiring its very rewarding as well. I have only done it for about a week. Good to see you and your little family are doing well.
Your Colby is oh so cute! And you are as gorgeous as ever, Miss Kori. I know this response is WAY belated, but it just shows how long it has been since I've been on my blog-I'll do much better now that the school year is over. Stay in touch!
Post a Comment