This last week Colby and I went to Bakersfield to visit for a little while. Colby loves playing with his cousins when we go there. This is Chloe, she is my brother's only girl (she has 3 brothers). As you can tell, she is enough girl for all of them!!
Here she is in my mom and dad's bathroom putting on my mom's makeup :)

Getting her toenails painted.

...The finished face!!

Owen, Beckham, Colby and Chloe. The only one missing is Tanner.

Owen, Beckham, and Colby. I love this picture, look at Owen's face. I think he is figuring out what he would like to get into when he is big enough. He's always just looking around with this cute little half smile. Colby's a chunk!!

3 comments:
In the one picture Colby looks like he smelled something bad..haha..I have the cutest grandkids in the world!!! He's so round. I want to pinch him..lol
Colby has all the same cloths as Linus did. Seriously in every picture I have seen (most) Linus had the same outfit.
Oh kori he makes me want a baby soooooo soooo bad! He is so dang cute!!!! Those little twins are so dang cute! They remind me of someone i know! :)
Post a Comment