Here are a few pictures I've gotten of Colby and his "puppy", he LOVES this thing!! Whenever he is upset, you just give him this and he calms right down!! Crazy!!
I posted a few blogs today, so scroll down and check them out too :)
I csn't believe how BIG he is getting! Colby is such a handsome little guy- I'm so glad you had a fun outing to the zoo, you're such a cute mom!! Your comments are so you- I can just hear your voice when I read them, it makes me laugh:)
Pretty soon that boy will be into everything. I seriously can not wait to see you guys at the end of this Month. Colby you will be 5 lbs. heavier by then, hehehee, you little chunk. I guess Mom and Dad will have to get you a real dog before to long!!! Love you, Grandpa P.
It looks like your keeping yourself busy. So fun!!! So where are you guys living now? I was just remembering the other day how we used to go to the old folks home and help them play bingo. Remember that?
Hey guys... We haven't heard from you forever so I had to get on to see how you were doing and see some pictures of that cute baby boy! He has gotten so big. Pretty soon he will be running around saying "mama treat" I know this is kinda lame but enjoy every moment!!! We are missing you guys and can't wait to see you!
We are a happy family of three. We are enjoying this time we have to play and learn together, and are excited to see what the future has in store for us!!
8 comments:
He's got the cutest round face!!! I just love his smile. It won't be long and we'll be able to kiss those big cheeks!!!
I csn't believe how BIG he is getting! Colby is such a handsome little guy- I'm so glad you had a fun outing to the zoo, you're such a cute mom!! Your comments are so you- I can just hear your voice when I read them, it makes me laugh:)
Pretty soon that boy will be into everything. I seriously can not wait to see you guys at the end of this Month. Colby you will be 5 lbs. heavier by then, hehehee, you little chunk. I guess Mom and Dad will have to get you a real dog before to long!!!
Love you, Grandpa P.
AHHH!! I can't wait to see him!!! Seriously, he is so cute!! I miss you guys tons!
oh my little nephew and his little blanket...whats gonna happen when he wares it out...tell me now
It looks like your keeping yourself busy. So fun!!! So where are you guys living now? I was just remembering the other day how we used to go to the old folks home and help them play bingo. Remember that?
I love his little puppy! So we missed you at pizza factory that other day, it wasnt the same without you...
Hey guys... We haven't heard from you forever so I had to get on to see how you were doing and see some pictures of that cute baby boy! He has gotten so big. Pretty soon he will be running around saying "mama treat" I know this is kinda lame but enjoy every moment!!! We are missing you guys and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment