Here are some pictures to catch you all up on what we did for the Holidays! They start at the end and go back to Thanksgiving, it's just the way the pictures loaded on here.
We found out that Colby has a little bit of a jealous bug! He would do his fake cry and say "mama" over and over whenever I held another baby!
He really liked opening his presents on Christmas! He didn't care too much about playing with the wrapping paper, he was pretty much down to business!
Colby and Dad on Christmas morning...so cute!We watched Beckham and Owen for a few days while their mom and dad went to Disneyland with the older kids. I had to keep an eye on Colby while they were there, he didn't like to share his toys with them, but he loves playing with other kids.
Here is a picture I took of Colby in front of our little tree, he was such a sport and smiled for all the pictures...I have taught him well!
This is a video of Colby making our plans for "Black Friday" with Dustin. The funny thing is, that he thinks I am taking a picture, and he knows what to do!!
We hope everyone had a great Holiday season and a Happy New Year! Good luck with your New Year's resolutions!!


9 comments:
He is the cutest little baby ever.
I love little colby.
Looks like you all had a nice holiday!! I love the videos. Colby is my sweetheart and we miss him when he's gone. Love you guys!!
He is SO handsome! I love his chubby cheeks!
Oh my gosh! It IS you, Kori! I've been thinking about you for 8 years now, and here you are. And, we have baby boys the same age, hooray for little boys!
Colby is darling, you look great, I'm so happy to find you. I would love to talk more!
xoxo
Amber Moss Ek
Kori your little boy is so dang cute! What a happy boy. Looks like you had a great time in Bakersfield. Hope you had a great holidays.
I cant believe how big Colby is getting! His chubby cheeks are so cute, i want to squeeze them! Ok we need a PDC reunion and fast! ps the hair cut is super cute!!
He is so cute!! Looks like you had tons of fun and I'm glad you got to go to CA! I love your hair by the way!! =)
I found your blog! I love seeing all the pics of your baby boy -- sooooo cute. Gives me hope for a brighter day :)
فنى
Post a Comment