The one of Colby and Addie on Christmas Eve looks like he's saying "Mom, she's touching me" lol You for sure need to keep updating. People look forward to it. Plus I get to see cute pics of my adorable grandkids!
We are a happy family of three. We are enjoying this time we have to play and learn together, and are excited to see what the future has in store for us!!
7 comments:
What?! A new post?!?! Is today April Fool's Day or something ;)
Adeline is so cute and so is Colby!! I think it's crazy you have two kids... we need to see eachother sometime in this decade.
OH WOW KORI!! I decide to see if you actually would have posted something and WOOOOLAAAAA a new post! :) Cute pics.
Such cute pics!!!
The one of Colby and Addie on Christmas Eve looks like he's saying "Mom, she's touching me" lol
You for sure need to keep updating. People look forward to it. Plus I get to see cute pics of my adorable grandkids!
CUTE! I am happy you posted some pictures!
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment